How does Brick Financial Group LLC protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Brick Financial Group LLC collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- Apply for a loan or provide account information.
- Provide contact information.
- Provide your income, employment and/or asset information.
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Brick Financial Group LLC has no affiliates
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies. Brick Financial Group, LLC does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Brick Financial Group does not joint market